5 Things about Evie
- I was born and bred in North London, I've travelled the world - but North London is where my friends and family are and is home for me.
- With teachers as parents and 16 years experience working with children aged 0-13, you could guess I love kids! My sister having children gave me plenty of practice in photographing them and improving my skills and speed. This experience also helps me in my child photography, knowing how to relax children and having the wisdom to know when another time might be better for photos!
- I'm weird mix of introvert and extrovert. I love time to be peaceful and reenergised, yet when out and about - love to talking to random people, making new friends. Whilst I find a room full of people quite daunting, if I have a camera in my hand - I see the potential for capturing the moments happening all around me.
- I love to be creative, be it photography, sewing, painting, I just wish their were more hours in the day. I have been taking photos for 18 years now, made lots of mistakes, made lots of improvements, but it is just the perfect remedy for expressing my creative mind.
- The thing I love most about my church is when it gets involved with the local community and with each other. This I think is what life should be about, loving others, making sure no one is lonely.